SFL405 INTERCULTURAL BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS – SYLLABUS (FALL 2018)
Last updated: 21 September 2018
LC104 – 290-2067
COURSE ROOM AND TIMES: Tuesdays, 15.40 to 16.30 and Fridays, 13.40 to 15.30 (in LD 4)
- Times for forums will be announced in class and via email
- "C" is 73%, while "F" is 59% or lower; see General Grade Scale
OTHER SYLLABUS INFORMATION: see SFL 405 Stars Syllabus
- Cheating / Plagiarizing: Unacceptable, with disciplinary action for gross or multiple offences.
- Readings in addition to textbook: to be announced; will be available from Moodle.
- Participation: For each class, students are expected to be on time and prepared to take notes (with a pen and notebook, or with a electronic device). Students who get caught using personal electronic devices during class for socializing, however, will lose participation for that hour. Students are expected to use the bathroom during breaks, and follow other basic protocol for academic classes. Students must also check their email for course information at least once per day
- Visiting Erin in her Office: Strongly encouraged.